.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DIY Poetry Publishing Cooperative

February 25, 2006

The internet is so good for you.

I liked these "Dear Jim" poems by Matthew Langley* so much I looked at his bio to see if I could find out if he had more poems somewhere and I saw that he does indeed, and that some are published by and others are forthcoming from this new-to-me press called Subday.

You can get Matthew Langley's chapbook (...) by exerting some gentle pressure on your mouse and keyboard and not very much pressure on your wallet either. Right here.

And Subday has been added to the sidebar links.

*Dear eds, your fans pine for permalinks or author/date anchors on the archive pages!

2 Comments:

  • If you are interested in work from the Subday folks, you might also want to check out el pobre mouse.

    http://www.elpobremouse.blogspot.com/

    By Blogger jwg, at 12:00 AM  

  • shana,

    hey, this is Matt Langley. this makes me very happy. glad you liked the poems on No Tell. if you want to read some more of the "Letters Toward Jim" pieces, I'd be happy to send you some.

    langley76@hotmail.com


    matt

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home