.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DIY Poetry Publishing Cooperative

February 10, 2008

The Dusie Kollektive is live



I've added Susana Gardner's personal blog to the DIY news feed in the sidebar as well, since it's the best place to pick up announcements about Dusie's issues and books. Logan Ryan Smith's Transmission Press has also been added to the feed.

But I want to call attention to the new issue of Dusie here in a post, too, because it contains an incredible wealth of new poetry--60 electronic chapbooks!

As a participant in this year's Kollektiv chapbook exchange, I've had the pleasure of seeing most of these chaps in their printed forms. I haven't quite gotten to them all--some still await opening-- and some already tempt me to revisit.

Now everyone can enjoy them.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home