.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DIY Poetry Publishing Cooperative

September 23, 2005

New release roundup: September 2005




Tougher Disguises has just released Telling the Future Off by Stephanie Young. I've ordered mine. You can get yours here or here.




Kate Greenstreet's chapbook Learning the Language has just been released by Etherdome Press. My copy's on the way. How about yours?



And here's a friendly reminder that copies of Justin Marks's You Being You By Proxy are still available from Kitchen Press, and he's got some readings coming up in NYC as well. Check here for more info.

While I'm at it, if you would like to submit reviews of these or any other DIY publishing projects, I will happily post them here and thank you with a copy of Percapella. Email me (address in sidebar).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home